There are kinds of fruits and vegetables which is not only nutritious but also shows good anti-cancer effects. So, include those in your daily diet, to combat all kinds of cancer cells.
Top 9 anti-cancer nutrient-rich foods
1. Garlic vs. gastric or esophageal cancer
Garlic exhibits strong anti-viral, anti-bacterial effect and can extinguish parasites.
It helps to regulate blood pressure and cholesterol.
It improve cardiovascular disease.
Regularly eating 2 to 3 cloves per day can reduce the incidence of heart disease by 50%.
After heating the active ingredient get destroyed. So it is good to have raw minced garlic.
It is helpful in prevention of gastric cancer and esophageal cancer.
2.Tomatoes vs. pancreatic cancer / Skin cancer / Prostate Cancer
Tomatoes are rich in Iron, phosphorus, β─ carotene,and vitamin B1.
Immature green tomatoes are inedible due to neurotoxic intron solanine.
It can prevent pancreatic cancer and skin cancer.
It is also effectively useful for prostate enlargement and prostate cancer.
3. Eggplant vs. skin cancer
Eating eggplant lower cholesterol level and act as Antibacterial, diuretic, laxative.
It helps to prevent arteriosclerosis and Hemostasis.
It is effective for skin cancer.
4. Broccoli vs. lung cancer / colorectal cancer / breast / stomach cancer
Broccoli contains variety of anti-free radical substances, such as β─ carotene, vitamin C and rutin.
Helicobacter pylori inhibits tryptophan sulfur in stomach, thereby reducing the risk of stomach cancer.
It helps to inhibit lung cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer.
It is good for preventing diabetes too.
5. Cabbage and cauliflower vs. colorectal cancer / breast cancer
Cabbage and cauliflower contain similar ingredients as that of Broccoli.
They are effective for colorectal cancer and breast cancer.
6. Carrot vs. lung cancer
Carrots are rich in β─ carotene which has strong anti-cancer power, and can enhance the healing power of the body.
It can help in prevention of atherosclerosis.
Regular intake of carrots may reduce the incidence of heart disease by 68%, Lung cancer mortality can be reduced by about 50%, but it is harmful to smokers first they must quit smoking.
7. Mushroom vs. breast cancer
Mushrooms are rich in protein and selenium.
Ganoderma which is a type of mushrooms that grow on wood, has shown to inhibit the growth of cancer cells. Its bioactive ingregients has
8. Pumpkin vs. prostatic hypertrophy / uterine fibroids
Pumpkin are rich in antioxidants, β─ carotene and vitamin E.
It helps to prevent heart disease, cancer and cataracts.
Pumpkin kernels are rich in zinc, which is effective for male prostate enlargement (pre-neoplastic) and female uterine fibroids.
9. Onion vs. gastric
Onion contains strong anti-free radical active ingredients.
Eating an onion per day, lower cholesterol, prevent atherosclerosis and thrombosis.
It can effectively inhibit gastric cancer cells.
- Unbiased Scientific Evidence base research for holistic health and wellness through everything natural.
- Health2017.10.18Banato / kamala proven benefits, uses and nutrition
- Health2017.07.31Sorghum jowar amazing proven nutritional health benefits uses
- Health2017.07.31Stevia- nutrition, proven benefits, uses, make stevia extract at home from fresh or dried leaves
- Uncategorized2017.07.29What does science says about Monkey tail uses and benefits?