Although chili has many nutritional values, but it is not suitable for everyone. Some people can’t stand or even react alot even when they eat a little bit of pepper. So, what kind of person is not suitable for eating spicy food?
Don’t eat chili in following conditions
1. Thin people
According to the Chinese medicine, people who are thin has mostly yin deficiency and hot constitutions, which often manifested as throat, mouth pain, eye congestion, top-heavy, irritability.
If you eat spicy food, it will make the above symptoms worse, resulting in bleeding, allergies and inflammation.
2. Hyperthyroidism patients
People with hyperthyroidism are often highly excited. Excessive consumption of irritating foods such as chili can aggravate symptoms.
3. Patients with nephritis should not eat chili
Studies have shown that in the process of human metabolism, spicy ingredients are often excreted through the kidneys, which produce varying degrees of stimulatory effects on renal parenchymal cells.
4. Chronic gastrointestinal disease, acne, dermatitis, tuberculosis, chronic bronchitis and hypertension
5. Chili Pepper should not be eaten too much, because the pepper has a strong irritant,which can easily cause dry mouth, sore throat, cough , anal sting, dry stool and other illnesses.
6. If you are suffering from any kind of oral inflammation, sore throat, ulcers, tuberculosis, high blood pressure, conjunctivitis, boils, swelling, constipation, hemorrhoids, anal fissure, anal fistula in patients with high fever, do not eat chili.
The benefits of eating chili
For those who like spicy food, spicy is undoubtedly one of the best choices for appetizers.
2. Aid digestion
Pepper can stimulate the oral cavity and gastrointestinal tract. It can promote the secretion of intestinal digestive juice and promote the release of prostaglandin E2. It is of great help to protect gastrointestinal cell function and reduce the occurrence of gastric ulcer.
3. Reduce blood lipids
The content of vitamin C in chili pepper is very rich, that can promote the conversion of cholesterol into bile acid. Promote heart health . Vitamin E in pepper is also helpful for reducing the formation of blood lipids and promoting the health of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
4. Reduce radiation
The use of computers and microwave ovens has made modern people more exposed to radiation hazards. Experts have introduced spicy foods, especially black pepper. Red peppers can protect DHA from radiation.
5. Lose weight
Pepper is a warm food, eat more to help burn body fat, so as to achieve weight loss.
Read about other interesting fruits
Read about herbs and spices
- Unbiased Scientific Evidence base research for holistic health and wellness through everything natural.
- Diet2019.01.2830 Cancer prevention tips that every one should know
- Diet2019.01.273 Best ways to eat vegetable for more nutrition without killing healthy enzymes
- Beauty2019.01.26Eat more pumpkin for youthful glowing skin (Anti-aging diet)| Benefits & recipe
- Beauty2019.01.26Banana honey beauty recipe for soft glowing skin