Peanuts are crispy, delicious, nutritious, and inexpensive food. Consumed mostly as snacks that are loved by both men and women. But if you belong to atleast one the following nine situations, then peanuts are not good for you.
1. Patients with gastric ulcer, chronic gastritis, chronic enteritis
Many such patients have chronic abdominal pain , diarrhea or indigestion and other symptoms , the diet should be small meals, with very little oil. Peanut nuts, high in protein and fat, are difficult to digest and absorb. Such patients should refrain from eating peanut.
Unreasonable dietary structure is an important cause of hyperlipoproteinemia. Therefore , the principle of dietary therapy is to limit calorie intake and reduce the intake of saturated fatty acids and cholesterol. Peanuts are high-fat, high-calorie foods . Eating more can only aggravate the condition and lead to the occurrence of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases such as coronary heart disease , which can endanger the life.
4. People who want to lose weight
Peanut has high calorie and fat content. After eating 100 grams of fried peanuts, it consumes 581 kcal of energy, which is equivalent to eating 275 grams of steamed bread. Therefore people who want to lose weight should stay away from peanuts.
5. Physically dejected persons
6. Diabetes patients
Diabetics need to control the total daily energy intake. Therefore, use no more than three tablespoons (30 g) of cooking oil per day. But 18 peanuts are equivalent to a spoonful of oil (10 grams) and can produce 90 kcal.
7. Gout patients
Gout is a disease caused by a group of purine metabolic disorders and patients have hyperuricemia. As the high-fat diet will reduce the uric acid excretion and aggravate the condition, the gout should be fasted during the acute attack period, and gout remission can only be eaten in moderation.
Bile is important for the digestion and absorption of fat. After a person eats, the gallbladder contracts, discharging the bile into the duodenum for digestion and absorption. High-protein and high-fat foods stimulate the gallbladder the most, resulting in a large amount of bile emissions. After gallbladder removal, bile can not be stored, and it will inevitably affect the digestion of fat in peanut and other oil crops.
Read about other interesting fruits
Read about herbs and spices
- Unbiased Scientific Evidence base research for holistic health and wellness through everything natural.
- Diet2019.01.2830 Cancer prevention tips that every one should know
- Diet2019.01.273 Best ways to eat vegetable for more nutrition without killing healthy enzymes
- Beauty2019.01.26Eat more pumpkin for youthful glowing skin (Anti-aging diet)| Benefits & recipe
- Beauty2019.01.26Banana honey beauty recipe for soft glowing skin