Bitter gourd juice
It can help you combat toxins inside the body and it also helps eradicate intestinal worms. This may be taken 10 to 20 ml preferably on empty stomach.
Ajwain (Bishop’s weed)
It contains anti toxic properties and is diuretic by nature. Therefore, it aids greatly to expel toxins and work as natural detox.
Ginger may be included in detox diet as it is a good cleanser and purifier for the body.
Mint contains anti toxic properties. Include fresh mint leaves in detox diet. A paste can be prepared by pounding together mint leaves and onions. 1 to 2 teaspoons of the same can be taken 3 to 4 times in a day.
Green cardamom is another natural herb that holds anti-toxic as well as anti-infective properties. It is advisable to take the recommended dose of one to three grams powder of the seeds along with lukewarm water twice in a day’s time.
Basil is another Ayurveda herb that possesses health-giving assets and has proven anti toxic properties. The taste of the herb is bitter and pungent and the after taste is bitter. It is hot in potency. To the freshly extracted juice, add equal quantities of juice of mint and ginger.
Fenugreek is another bitter herb that helps to detox by eliminating the channels blocking mucus and phlegm from the body.
Turmeric being light, rough and hot and having pungent and bitter taste bitter after-taste is another excellent detox agent. 1 to 3 grams of the powder of turmeric is to be taken with warm water.
Sandalwood is another aid for the process of detoxification. A decoction can be prepared out of boiling the flakes or powder of sandalwood (3 to 5gms approx.). This is to be taken 3 or 4 times along with some sugar or mishri dissolved in the same.
- Unbiased Scientific Evidence base research for holistic health and wellness through everything natural.
- Uncategorized2018.01.0510 Best food to eat for cellulite removal
- Diet2018.01.04Eat 7 best food to remove bloating, gases, swelling or excess fluids from body
- Health2018.01.037 Best foods to eat for anemia | increase red blood count | iron deficiency
- Eye health2018.01.0210 Best food to eat for healthy eyes | improve eyesight naturally + eye care tips