According to a research from Oregon Health & Science University presented today at the American College of Sports Medicine Conference tart cherries have the “highest anti-inflammatory content of any food” .
Darker the color of the tart cherry is better.
Benefits of tart cherry includes
Both sweet and raw cherries contain anthocyanins which is a type of phynolic that gives anti- inflammatory and anti-oxidants effect which helps to fight against free radicals in the body.
Hence it helpful for all type of joint and muscle pain and swelling like back pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis.
It is known as wonderful remedy for gout as it helps to lower urate level in the body and diabetes.
Consumption of tart berry juice is use as sleeping aid as it helps brain to restore and regulate day/night cycle.
Learn to make tart cherry juice at home and reap its health benefits.
How to make tart cherry juice at home
Cush JJ. Baylor Research Institute, pilot study on tart cherry and osteoarthritis of the knees, 2007.
Sleigh, AE, Kuehl KS, Elliot DL . Efficacy of tart cherry juice to reduce inflammation among patients with osteoarthritis.American College of Sports Medicine Annual Meeting. May 30, 2012
- Unbiased Scientific Evidence base research for holistic health and wellness through everything natural.
- Uncategorized2018.01.0510 Best food to eat for cellulite removal
- Diet2018.01.04Eat 7 best food to remove bloating, gases, swelling or excess fluids from body
- Health2018.01.037 Best foods to eat for anemia | increase red blood count | iron deficiency
- Eye health2018.01.0210 Best food to eat for healthy eyes | improve eyesight naturally + eye care tips