Here is my another post on weight loss which is very easy to follow and inculcate in to one’s life with minimal effort .
Yes, we will be talking about apples today- which can help you in permanent weight loss and improves your overall health.
Before going in to the details of Apple diet, let’s check out the nutritional fact of a small size apple:
Note: Consume organic raw apple with it’s peel(skin).
Fat: 1 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Carbohydrate: 15 g
Protein: 1 g
Dietary Fiber: 3 g
Sodium: 1 mg
Vitamin C: 5 mg
Carotenoids: 72 mcg
From the above facts one can easily say, Apples are
- Low in calories
- Low in fat
- Low in sodium which thereby helps in weight loss due to water retention
- Rich in vitamin C, an antioxidants which protects against a lot of diseases like heart diseases
- Phytochemical present in apples helps to protect against various kinds of cancer like lung, breast etc
- Rich in fiber which create a sense of fullness and helps you to eat less food when you are feeling hungry
Now, coming to the Apple diet.
The simple and golden rule in apple diet is eating an apple before every meal.
Yes, just an apple before you have your breakfast, lunch and dinner.
weight loss with apple
That’s it, which means eating 3 apples a day may do lots of miracle apart from keeping doctor away.
Now, coming to the point how this diet will help you to lose weight.
Studies say that up to 11% of bad cholesterol can be minimized just by eating an apple.
According to a study done in brazil states that people who eat an apple before every meal losses 33 % more weight compare to who didn’t eat.
Apple contains pectin which helps to maintain the cholesterol level and prevents against absorbing too much of fat in your body. When it dissolves with water, a sticky soluble fibers is formed which helps to
- Bind the bile acid together and filter cholesterol out of the bloodstream and
- Slower down the absorption of carbohydrates
Other, important facts include:
- Presence of quercetin in apple provides protection against Alzheimer’s disease as quercetin protect the brain’s cell from the free radical’s damage that leads to this disease and lower down the risk of strokes.
- Presence of galacturonic acid in apples helps to lower the need for insulin and fructose, a type of sugar found in apple helps to break down slowly in to the blood stream. Hence helpful in diabetes management.
- Flavonoid and phloridzin which are only found in apples helps in osteoporosis which is one of the disease that most women suffers during their menopause stage.
- Presence of boron helps to strengthen the bone
- Unbiased Scientific Evidence base research for holistic health and wellness through everything natural.
- Health2017.10.18Banato / kamala proven benefits, uses and nutrition
- Health2017.07.31Sorghum jowar amazing proven nutritional health benefits uses
- Health2017.07.31Stevia- nutrition, proven benefits, uses, make stevia extract at home from fresh or dried leaves
- Uncategorized2017.07.29What does science says about Monkey tail uses and benefits?