How to eat garlic right and best way?
Cooking is incomplete without adding onion and ginger, as seasonings to bring more flavor to the food. One of the top reason to include garlic in your cooking is because it promotes intestinal health. However, there is a particular way to eat garlic so that you will get it’s all amazing benefits.
Before sharing the right way to eat galic every day.
Here are some of the magical health and nutritional benefits of eating garlic daily.
● It can effectively deal with the threat of bacteria, viruses, molds and protozoa at the same time.
● Garlic has a broad-acting bactericidal effect. Whether it is aerobic bacteria (tuberculosis) or anaerobic bacteria, garlic naturally kills them.
● For some viruses that have no solution to Western medicine, such as rhinovirus associated with nasopharyngeal carcinoma and sinusitis, herpes virus that causes snake skin rash, smallpox virus and lip rash, garlic can play a great role. Even more amazing is that allicin found in garlic has the effect of blocking the spread of HIV at high doses.
Right method of eating Garlic eating determines the effectiveness of disease prevention
The right and best way of eating garlic is to put the whole cloves into the mouth and chew properly.
Most people are used to chopping raw garlic and then mixing it with other cooking ingredients. In fact, the effective active ingredient found in garlic gets very easily oxidized or if you cook the garlic for a long time (more than 56 degrees Celsius) then heat kills all the goodness of it. Hence it looses is effect and you won’t see the benefits that you are looking for.
Therefore, if you really want to eat garlic for good health, then it is necessary to pay attention to the right way to eat garlic – you need to put the whole garlic directly into the mouth to bite and swallow.
Can you swallow garlic clove without biting and chewing it?
Because the sulfur compounds in garlic have strong mucous membrane irritancy, many people are afraid of the kind of spicy, hot and spicy taste, and unable to chew the whole garlic clove. However, allicin is not found in whole garlic. Only when the garlic is crushed, the precursor of the allicin and the enzyme can produce the physiologically active allicin.
Is it harmful to eat the whole garlic cloves?
If you like the thrill of chewing whole garlic, it would be great, but most people still can’t accept the taste of fresh garlic.
Another problem with chewing garlic is that most of the digestive tract mucosa is difficult to accept the irritant sulphide found in raw garlic, and in severe cases may cause allergic reactions and stomach burning discomfort.
How much garlic to eat daily? Is it best to chew a few cloves a
If you can accept two to three medium-sized fresh garlic (about three to five grams) per day without any gastrointestinal discomfort, it is still worth dose to see great results.
Remember: The method of eating garlic is directly related to the effectiveness of disease prevention. So the recommended right wayto eat garlic is by chewing. But it is not good to eat too much, so as it can cause gastrointestinal discomfort.
Read about other interesting fruits
Read about herbs and spices
- Unbiased Scientific Evidence base research for holistic health and wellness through everything natural.
- Diet2019.01.2830 Cancer prevention tips that every one should know
- Diet2019.01.273 Best ways to eat vegetable for more nutrition without killing healthy enzymes
- Beauty2019.01.26Eat more pumpkin for youthful glowing skin (Anti-aging diet)| Benefits & recipe
- Beauty2019.01.26Banana honey beauty recipe for soft glowing skin