What to eat to lose weight effectively and fast. There are many benefits of eating nuts for body, beauty , anti-aging, weight loss, hair etc.
Nuts contain monounsaturated fatty acids which come under the category of healthy fats and reduces heart diseases and lower cholesterol levels. Eating 25 grams of almonds per day can help to reduce waist circumference by nearly 2 cm in within half a year.
It is always good to replace saturated fats with healthy fats.Also, eating nuts can be effective in digestion and constipation problem. In addition, hard nuts require more chewing which can stimulate satiety center and further prevent eating too much.
Eating almond helps in inhibition of sugar, fat absorption, digestion and constipation.
It helps in discharging old waste material from the body.
Almonds are rich in antioxidants and Vitamin E which can prevent skin cells from aging,dullness,dryness and promote blood circulation
Eating walnut prevent cardiovascular disease.
Walnut contains α- linolenic acid which can reduce bad cholesterol in the blood, prevent atherosclerosis or heart disease.
Eating walnuts can improve male infertility.
Eating walnuts a day can improve sperm health status.
It helps to maintain body weight.
How to eat nuts for fast and effective weight loss.
In order to eat nuts for fast and effective weight loss. Keep a note of following points.
1. Eat 25 grams of nuts in a day.
2. Combine almonds and walnut.
3. Eat nuts before having meal as it will reduce appetite and inhibit the rapid rise in blood glucose level which won’t let you gain weight easily.
4. Avoid adding any seasoning to it.
5. Avoid eating all 25 grams nut in one go. It is always good to divide it into 3 to 5 parts and eat it through out the day.
- Unbiased Scientific Evidence base research for holistic health and wellness through everything natural.
- Uncategorized2018.01.0510 Best food to eat for cellulite removal
- Diet2018.01.04Eat 7 best food to remove bloating, gases, swelling or excess fluids from body
- Health2018.01.037 Best foods to eat for anemia | increase red blood count | iron deficiency
- Eye health2018.01.0210 Best food to eat for healthy eyes | improve eyesight naturally + eye care tips