1: olive oil for Alzheimer’s
It also improves learning, memory and capable of reversing oxidative damage in the brain due to presence of polyphenols in it.
2: cocao for Alzheimer’s
Cacao is the raw form of chocolate. In a survey,the result of daily drinking of cacoa (in one day about two cups i.e 450ml), shows 8% in the first week, the first two weeks 10%, significantly increased blood flow to the brain.
It’s bitterness is because of presence of flavanols and exhibits neuroprotective and preventive effects.
3: Turmeric or Curry (curcumin) for Alzheimer’s
There are many other effects of curcumin such as decreased Beta-amyloid plaques, delayed degradation of neurons, metal-chelation, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and decreased microglia formation.
So, its time to include turmeric or have Curry to protect brain cells.
5: Coconut Oil for Alzheimer’s
6: Celery for Alzheimer’s
This Inflammation causes memory loss and problem related to learning.
Celery contains certain substances which prevent excess secretion of inflammatory cytokines, thereby controlling its effect.
7: Beet juice for Alzheimer’s
8: Vitamin B Complex
Studies related to Vitamin B12 shows increased blood flow levels and inhibit brain atrophy by 1/6.
So, intake of healthy food rich infolate vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 for better health.
9: Vitamin D for Alzheimer’s
10: Grapes (wine, grape juice) for Alzheimer’s
- Unbiased Scientific Evidence base research for holistic health and wellness through everything natural.
- Diet2019.01.2830 Cancer prevention tips that every one should know
- Diet2019.01.273 Best ways to eat vegetable for more nutrition without killing healthy enzymes
- Beauty2019.01.26Eat more pumpkin for youthful glowing skin (Anti-aging diet)| Benefits & recipe
- Beauty2019.01.26Banana honey beauty recipe for soft glowing skin