Many people faces bloating problem, so it is important to choose right food to beat that bloat.
Let’s take a look at what food to eat for the bloating problem.
The cucumber contains flavonoids, antioxidant like , which helps to reduce flatulence.
The cellulose found in cucumber plays a detoxification role that helps to eliminate toxic buildup substances in the human intestinal tract. Also, it helps to manage cholesterol, thereby strengthen one’s health.
Bananas are rich in potassium, which helps to regulate sodium levels in the body. Due to which it helps to prevent edema and abdominal flatulence. Bananas are also rich in soluble fiber that can help relieve or prevent constipation .
Try to eat papaya after meals. Digestive enzymes in papayas help to break down proteins, and their cellulose promotes digestion. Eating papaya several times a week can effectively regulate gastrointestinal function.
Eating Asparagus helps to prevent flatulence. Asparagus has a diuretic effect, which help the body to excrete excess water, and relieve bloating discomfort.
Folic acid found in asparagus is very easy to destroy. So, if you are consuming it to supplement folic acid then avoid using high temperature for cooking asparagus. The best way to eat is to use a microwave oven with low power and heat, else steam for couple of minutes.
Ginger can help soothe digestive system, relax gastrointestinal muscles, and reduce abdominal flatulence. Ginger also contains enzymes that digest proteins, reducing the risk of protein-induced abdominal flatulence.
How to prevent bloating naturally?
1. In case of emergency, you can put your hands on the sides of your navel, massage them in a clockwise direction for 36 laps, and massage them counterclockwise for 36 laps to speed up the peristalsis of the intestine.
2. Try to eat less high-fiber and non-digestible foods, such as cabbage, onions, fried beans, etc. As, these kind of food stays for too long in the gastrointestinal tract, causing abdominal distension.
3. Pay more attention while you eat. Eat slowly and chew properly.
4. Drink enough water as water helps in digestion and absorption of the food in the body.
5. Do atleast an hour of physical activity daily but avoid strenuous exercise.
During bloating, we must pay attention to the diet. Also, it is important to develop healthy habits to prevent bloating and restoring one’s health.
Read about other interesting fruits
Read about herbs and spices
- Unbiased Scientific Evidence base research for holistic health and wellness through everything natural.
- Diet2019.01.2830 Cancer prevention tips that every one should know
- Diet2019.01.273 Best ways to eat vegetable for more nutrition without killing healthy enzymes
- Beauty2019.01.26Eat more pumpkin for youthful glowing skin (Anti-aging diet)| Benefits & recipe
- Beauty2019.01.26Banana honey beauty recipe for soft glowing skin