- Eat only fruits or less carbohydrates until 11.30 am.
Studies find that due to some reason your body behave differently to the carbohydrate you intake during early time of the day to the rest of the day.
- Include a bowl of soup and a plate of salad during lunchtime.
- Refrain yourself from consuming starchy carbohydrate after 6 pm.
It’s better to avoid sweet potatoes, beans, lentils, brown rice that are rich in starch unless you exercise in the evening.
- Consume at least three vegetables or larger portion of salad with your evening meal.
- Eat snacks after every 2-3 hours.
Keep fat burning cycle active throughout the day, avoid energy dips and carving.
- Stay away from white carbohydrates like white rice, pasta and bread.
By consuming white carbohydrate you will get short-lived energy, contain only few nutrients and won’t be able to fill you for longer time. So after consuming these you need to fill yourself again which not only increase your Calorie intake but chances of gaining weight.
- Engage yourself in physical activity for at least 30 minutes.
Just doing 30 minutes of physical activity ideally first thing in the morning will help you to burn fat more effectively and keep you active.
- Keep your body hydrated by drinking water every two to three hours.
Every chemical reaction that take take place in the body from extracting nutrients from the food to burning fat cells requires water.
- Get back on the track as quickly as possible when you find yourself off the mark.
- Unbiased Scientific Evidence base research for holistic health and wellness through everything natural.