25. Useful in arsenic poisoning
Gingerol found in ginger attenuates arsenic poisoned cells by induced oxidative stress and plays a corrective role in improving insulin signaling. In another study, ginger reduce the adverse effects of arsenic toxicity in bone marrow cells.
26. Prevention of Alzheimer’s disease
Ginger can reverse behavioral dysfunction, useful in prevention and/or treatment of Alzheimer’s disease.
27. Useful in gout disease
Gout is a rheumatic disease that is manifestated by an intense inflammation secondary to monosodium urate crystal deposition in joints. Ginger contain 6-shogaol , that has a strong anti-inflammatory effect and can be regarded as useful tool for the treatment of acute gouty arthritis.
28. Prevent kidney failure
Consuming ginger provide therapeutic protection to kidney from oxidative stress and toxins. That helps to prevent the risk of kidney failure, acute kidney injury, kidney dysfunctions and other chronic kidney diseases like development of diabetic glomerular hypertrophy. It also protect from kidney damage associated with diabetes and reverse diabetic-induced complications.
Study has found that ginger can be beneficial adjuvant therapy in patients with acute and chronic renal failure, and to prevent disease progression and delay the need for renal replacement therapy.
30. Prevent accumulation of fat
Dietary ginger and other spice compounds enhance fat digestion and absorption in high-fat fed situation through enhanced secretion of bile salts and a stimulation of the activity pancreatic lipase. At the same time, the energy expenditure is facilitated by these spices to prevent the accumulation of absorbed fat.
31. Boost metabolism
Phytochemicals present in ginger aids cholesterol metabolism and fatty acid oxidation, which act as anti-obesity and aids in weight loss.
32. Enhances nutrient absorption
Including dietary spices like ginger have a beneficial effect on intestinal villi by increasing the absorptive surface of the small intestine, providing for an increased bioavailability of micronutrients.
33. Anti-parasitic and anti-protozoa
34. Protection against radiation
35. Prevent paraben associated toxicity
Parabens are found in many cosmetic, beauty products are toxic to health. That are responsible for allergies, hormonal imbalance and other health problems.Intake of ginger extract ameliorates paraben induced biochemical changes in liver and kidney.
36. Decreases blood urea
Study has concluded that ginger may have a beneficial effect for removal of urea from plasma and it may be considered as a therapeutic herb to manage kidney function in patient with uremia.
- Unbiased Scientific Evidence base research for holistic health and wellness through everything natural.
- Diet2019.01.2830 Cancer prevention tips that every one should know
- Diet2019.01.273 Best ways to eat vegetable for more nutrition without killing healthy enzymes
- Beauty2019.01.26Eat more pumpkin for youthful glowing skin (Anti-aging diet)| Benefits & recipe
- Beauty2019.01.26Banana honey beauty recipe for soft glowing skin