Grape 5 to 6
Aloe vera gel – 1tsp
Corn flour 1/2tsp
How to prepare Grape aloe anti-wrinkle mask?
1. Put washed grapes and peeled aloe in the blender. Blend till it form smooth puree.
2. Put that puree in a bowl and add the right amount of corn flour to it. Stir into a smooth paste.
How to use this?
After cleansing, apply the mask evenly on the face or other body parts. Leave it on for about 15 minutes and then wash off with plain lukewarm water.
Suitable skin type: all skin types
Beauty benefits of this mask
Grapes contain polyphenols antioxidants, make helps to make skin more elastic, improve skin texture and helps to prevent skin wrinkles. It helps to cure uneven skin tone, helps to lighten scars, rejuvenate the skin, provide protection against sunburn, softens the skin and provide anti-aging benefits. Aloe vera leaves has excellent moisturizing effect, act as antimicrobial properties and anti-inflammatory which helps to deal with skin inflammation such as acne. It is rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin E, that helps to improve skin firmness, makes skin soft, supple and hydrated. It has healing action against sunburn, helps to restore and protect skin against further damage.
- Unbiased Scientific Evidence base research for holistic health and wellness through everything natural.
- Diet2019.01.2830 Cancer prevention tips that every one should know
- Diet2019.01.273 Best ways to eat vegetable for more nutrition without killing healthy enzymes
- Beauty2019.01.26Eat more pumpkin for youthful glowing skin (Anti-aging diet)| Benefits & recipe
- Beauty2019.01.26Banana honey beauty recipe for soft glowing skin