Following carrot banana smoothie recipe has many nutritional health benefits. Some of the health benefits include good for eyes, skin, hair, stomach, spleen, nourishes the blood, aid in digestion and many more.
- Healthy carrot celery drink recipe for good health and beautiful skin
- Simple fat burning smoothie recipe with healthy fruits and vegetables
In the following smoothie recipe, carrots used are cooked either by boiling or steaming. Cooked carrot contain more antioxidants, such as carotenoids and ferulic acid, as compared to eating raw carrots. Give your kid and family healthy treat of carrot and banana smoothie everyday for better health.
70 gm of carrots
150 gram of yogurt
How to make healthy carrot banana smoothie at home?
1. Wash the carrots, remove the peel and cut into small cubes.
2. Boil or cook the carrots in a small amount of water. Once cooked and let it cool for a while.
3. Peel off the banana and cut it into slices.
4. Add the cooled carrots, bananas slices into the blender.
5. Pour a cup of yogurt into the blender and blend well.
- Use any kind of yogurt that you like( vegan, dairy or non dairy).
- Add the carrot leftover boiled water, if any.
- Instead of boiling carrot, steam them if you like.