- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. butter or oil
- 1 – 1½ Tbsp. fresh herbs like thyme, rosemary, oregano
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Beat the eggs together with the salt, pepper, and fresh herbs.
- Heat the butter in a pan until almost bubbly. Pour in the eggs.
- Gently stir the eggs with the flat back of a fork until cooked to golden brown on both sides of the pan. Slice it and eat.
- Unbiased Scientific Evidence base research for holistic health and wellness through everything natural.
- Uncategorized2018.01.0510 Best food to eat for cellulite removal
- Diet2018.01.04Eat 7 best food to remove bloating, gases, swelling or excess fluids from body
- Health2018.01.037 Best foods to eat for anemia | increase red blood count | iron deficiency
- Eye health2018.01.0210 Best food to eat for healthy eyes | improve eyesight naturally + eye care tips