- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. butter or oil
- 1 – 1½ Tbsp. fresh herbs like thyme, rosemary, oregano
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Beat the eggs together with the salt, pepper, and fresh herbs.
- Heat the butter in a pan until almost bubbly. Pour in the eggs.
- Gently stir the eggs with the flat back of a fork until cooked to golden brown on both sides of the pan. Slice it and eat.
- Unbiased Scientific Evidence base research for holistic health and wellness through everything natural.
- Diet2019.01.2830 Cancer prevention tips that every one should know
- Diet2019.01.273 Best ways to eat vegetable for more nutrition without killing healthy enzymes
- Beauty2019.01.26Eat more pumpkin for youthful glowing skin (Anti-aging diet)| Benefits & recipe
- Beauty2019.01.26Banana honey beauty recipe for soft glowing skin