1 fully ripe mango,
1 glass coconut milk,
1/4 cup sago
pinch of cinnamon powder
How to make healthy easy coconut mango sago dessert?
1. Fill an open vessel with 1 glass of boiling water and add sago in it. Let it cook for 3 minutes and keep stirring with a spoon to prevent sticky it to the pot. Turn off the heat and cover the vessel with a lid for 10 minutes. Open the cover later, sago has become translucent.
2. Wash and cut the mango into smaller pieces and mash the pulp properly.
3. Add mango pulp, a pinch of cinnamon and coconut milk into the container filled with sago. Keep it into the refrigerator to let it cold and serve chilled. If you need more sweetness adjust it by using honey.
- Unbiased Scientific Evidence base research for holistic health and wellness through everything natural.
- Diet2019.01.2830 Cancer prevention tips that every one should know
- Diet2019.01.273 Best ways to eat vegetable for more nutrition without killing healthy enzymes
- Beauty2019.01.26Eat more pumpkin for youthful glowing skin (Anti-aging diet)| Benefits & recipe
- Beauty2019.01.26Banana honey beauty recipe for soft glowing skin