1 fully ripe mango,
1 glass coconut milk,
1/4 cup sago
pinch of cinnamon powder
How to make healthy easy coconut mango sago dessert?
1. Fill an open vessel with 1 glass of boiling water and add sago in it. Let it cook for 3 minutes and keep stirring with a spoon to prevent sticky it to the pot. Turn off the heat and cover the vessel with a lid for 10 minutes. Open the cover later, sago has become translucent.
2. Wash and cut the mango into smaller pieces and mash the pulp properly.
3. Add mango pulp, a pinch of cinnamon and coconut milk into the container filled with sago. Keep it into the refrigerator to let it cold and serve chilled. If you need more sweetness adjust it by using honey.
- Unbiased Scientific Evidence base research for holistic health and wellness through everything natural.
- Uncategorized2018.01.0510 Best food to eat for cellulite removal
- Diet2018.01.04Eat 7 best food to remove bloating, gases, swelling or excess fluids from body
- Health2018.01.037 Best foods to eat for anemia | increase red blood count | iron deficiency
- Eye health2018.01.0210 Best food to eat for healthy eyes | improve eyesight naturally + eye care tips