Fresh mint leaves : 10
Flour : 50 gm
Carrot: 30 gm
Coconut oil/ cooking oil: right amount
Salt: right amount
Pepper : right amount
How to make healthy mint omelette pancake easy recipe at home?
Step 1. Wash fresh mint leaves, and carrots with fresh water.
Step 2. Prepare all the ingredients.
Step 3. Put eggs into the flour, then add chopped mint leaves and carrots.
Step 4. Add salt, and pepper as per taste.
Step 5. Prepare the batter by adding the right amount of water and keep stirring the batter to get smooth consistency.
Step 6. Heat the pan, add a little oil, pour batter like pancake.
Step 7. Fry until golden on both sides over medium heat.
- Wash mint leaves with a light vinegar mixed with fresh water, to clean it thoroughly.
- Use any flour like chickpea flour, gluten free flour etc.
- Use medium heat, slowly fry omelette and then turn it over, so as to completely cook this fried pancake.
Read about other interesting fruits
Read about herbs and spices
- Unbiased Scientific Evidence base research for holistic health and wellness through everything natural.
- Uncategorized2018.01.0510 Best food to eat for cellulite removal
- Diet2018.01.04Eat 7 best food to remove bloating, gases, swelling or excess fluids from body
- Health2018.01.037 Best foods to eat for anemia | increase red blood count | iron deficiency
- Eye health2018.01.0210 Best food to eat for healthy eyes | improve eyesight naturally + eye care tips