Fresh mint leaves : 10
Flour : 50 gm
Carrot: 30 gm
Coconut oil/ cooking oil: right amount
Salt: right amount
Pepper : right amount
How to make healthy mint omelette pancake easy recipe at home?
Step 1. Wash fresh mint leaves, and carrots with fresh water.
Step 2. Prepare all the ingredients.
Step 3. Put eggs into the flour, then add chopped mint leaves and carrots.
Step 4. Add salt, and pepper as per taste.
Step 5. Prepare the batter by adding the right amount of water and keep stirring the batter to get smooth consistency.
Step 6. Heat the pan, add a little oil, pour batter like pancake.
Step 7. Fry until golden on both sides over medium heat.
- Wash mint leaves with a light vinegar mixed with fresh water, to clean it thoroughly.
- Use any flour like chickpea flour, gluten free flour etc.
- Use medium heat, slowly fry omelette and then turn it over, so as to completely cook this fried pancake.
Read about other interesting fruits
Read about herbs and spices
- Unbiased Scientific Evidence base research for holistic health and wellness through everything natural.
- Health2017.10.18Banato / kamala proven benefits, uses and nutrition
- Health2017.07.31Sorghum jowar amazing proven nutritional health benefits uses
- Health2017.07.31Stevia- nutrition, proven benefits, uses, make stevia extract at home from fresh or dried leaves
- Uncategorized2017.07.29What does science says about Monkey tail uses and benefits?