- Discover eggplant or brinjal -health benefits, nutrition and uses
- Chives- Health benefits, nutrition, uses and calories
- Health benefits of hot chili pepper
Eggplant – 500 gm
Green pepper – right amount
Red pepper – right amount
Garlic – right amount
Chives – right amount
Salt – right amount
Vinegar – right amount
Oil – right amount
Step 1: Remove the top crown of the eggplant.
Step 2: Clean the eggplant skin well.
Step 3: Put the eggplant into the steamer.
Step 4: Mince green pepper well.
Step 5: Mince red pepper.
Step 6: Cut green onion chives and minced garlic .
Step 7: Put chopped green and red peppers, garlic, onions chives into a small bowl, add the right amount of salt. Let this mixture slightly pickled for a little while.
Step 8: Marinated above peppers mixture into the sesame oil. This makes the stuffing sauce for steamed eggplant.
Step 9: Place the cooled eggplant into a tray, cut from the middle.
Step 10: Pour the sauce (step 8) into the middle of eggplant, sprinkle with chopped green onion on it.
- Unbiased Scientific Evidence base research for holistic health and wellness through everything natural.
- Diet2019.01.2830 Cancer prevention tips that every one should know
- Diet2019.01.273 Best ways to eat vegetable for more nutrition without killing healthy enzymes
- Beauty2019.01.26Eat more pumpkin for youthful glowing skin (Anti-aging diet)| Benefits & recipe
- Beauty2019.01.26Banana honey beauty recipe for soft glowing skin