Dried pomegranate seeds — 8 teaspoons
Rock salt (or some natural salt) — 2 teaspoons
Black pepper powder — ¼ teaspoon
Cumin seeds — 2 teaspoons
Citric acid (or dried lemon peel) — ⅛ teaspoon
honey— as per the taste
Optional : any other herbs of your choice
- Read: 24 Reasons to eat black pepper daily
- Cumin seeds health benefits and uses
- Reasons to not waste pomegranate peel and how to use it for various proven health benefits
Recipe to make healthy pomegranate chutney or dip
Simply put all the above ingredients into the blender and blend till smooth puree.
Enjoy this sweet and spicy dip with flat breads, pitta bread, pasta, rice or with any snacks.
- Unbiased Scientific Evidence base research for holistic health and wellness through everything natural.
- Diet2019.01.2830 Cancer prevention tips that every one should know
- Diet2019.01.273 Best ways to eat vegetable for more nutrition without killing healthy enzymes
- Beauty2019.01.26Eat more pumpkin for youthful glowing skin (Anti-aging diet)| Benefits & recipe
- Beauty2019.01.26Banana honey beauty recipe for soft glowing skin