Pomegranate – 400 gm
Pear – 200 gm
Banana – 2
Yogurt – 100 gm
How to make fresh pomegranate pear smoothie recipe at home?
- Prepare the ingredients: 400 grams of pomegranate, pear 200 grams, 100 grams of yogurt, 2 frozen banana.
- Peel off the pomegranate and collect seeds.
- Put pomegranate seeds in to the blender.
- Filter the pomegranate juice.
- Pour back into the blender, and chopped pieces of pears into it.
- Add yogurt ( any type of yogurt is fine- greek yogurt, vegan yogurt, coconut yogurt etc.)
- Add two frozen bananas. Note: Frozen banana add smooth, creamy , cool and thick texture.
- Blend well and enjoy.
Use a wide range of fruit.
Read about other interesting fruits
Read about herbs and spices