Pumpkin oats porridge can be a perfect light meal, that can be served at breakfast or even at evening. It is often eaten by athletes in training. It is not only rich in vitamins and minerals but also in flavonoid poly-phenolic antioxidants such as lutein, xanthin, and carotenes. It helps to improve digestion, aid in weight loss and nourishes the body and skin.
100 grams oats or oatmeal,
100 grams millet and
500 grams pumpkin
Recipe to cook healthy pumpkin oats porridge
Step 1. Wash the pumpkin and peel of skin. Remove seeds with flesh.
Step 2. Wash and cut into pieces.
Step 3. Wash oats and soak with cold water for 5 minutes.
Step 4. Add water and pumpkin into the pot.
Step 5. Add boiled millet and cook.
Step 6. Cook until pumpkin and millet gets soft. After that add soaked oats.
Step 7. Simmer all the ingredients for another 10 minutes, and enjoy this light healthy porridge.
- Add honey to sweeten it.
- One can add spices too like cinnamon.
- Enjoy porridge with yogurt or sour cream.
- Sweet potato leaves- nutrition, benefits, recipes
- 5 easy and effective detox drink to make at home
- Unbiased Scientific Evidence base research for holistic health and wellness through everything natural.
- Uncategorized2018.01.0510 Best food to eat for cellulite removal
- Diet2018.01.04Eat 7 best food to remove bloating, gases, swelling or excess fluids from body
- Health2018.01.037 Best foods to eat for anemia | increase red blood count | iron deficiency
- Eye health2018.01.0210 Best food to eat for healthy eyes | improve eyesight naturally + eye care tips