Yogurt – 300 gm
Pitaya – 80 gm
Cucumber – 80 gm
Apple – 80 gm
Orange – 80 gm
Cherry tomatoes – 80 gm
Papaya – 80 gm
Mango – 80 gm
Kiwi – 2
Pomegranate – 20 gm
Lemon – 50 gm
Tropical fruit salad recipe
- Wash all the ingredients and diced up.
- Put it into the bowl.
- Stirred yogurt and add more or less as per taste.
This recipe is full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. It helps to nourishes the blood, improves immunity, aid in digestion. It aid in weight- loss, improves elasticity, suppleness and softness of the skin. It has anti-aging, many health and beauty benefits.
Read about other interesting fruits
- Unbiased Scientific Evidence base research for holistic health and wellness through everything natural.
- Uncategorized2018.01.0510 Best food to eat for cellulite removal
- Diet2018.01.04Eat 7 best food to remove bloating, gases, swelling or excess fluids from body
- Health2018.01.037 Best foods to eat for anemia | increase red blood count | iron deficiency
- Eye health2018.01.0210 Best food to eat for healthy eyes | improve eyesight naturally + eye care tips