Fresh watermelon 300 gm
Sago 100 gm
Fresh Watermelon Sago Sweet/ Dessert Recipe
Step 1: Prepare materials: watermelon 300g, 100g sago.
Step 2: Peel watermelon(leave some white flesh, as it has diuretic effect), cut into chunks.
Step 3: Add water to a pot and boil, pour sago,at low flame, cover and cook for 20-25 minutes, when the sago gets transparent color, only a little white dot left in the middle, turn off the heat, cover and simmer for 3 minute.
Step 4: When sago turned completely transparent, put it in a mesh screen and wash few times over the cold water until cool.
Step 5: After cooling sago , transfer into a large bowl.
Step 6: Blend watermelon and filter the juice.
Step 7: Pour watermelon juice in to the sago, and stir.
Step 8: Placed it in the refrigerator, for 15 minutes , add chunks of fruit and serve.
1. Sago cooks faster. Be sure to put sago into the boiling water, to avoid sticking in the bottom.
2. Cook until the center of Sago, until a small white point left in the sago. Turn off the heat, the warmth of it all will make it transparent.
3. Cool down, cooked sago immediately. It helps to avoid sago gets sticky.
4. Sago soaked in the watermelon juice. The taste will be thicker and more fragrant.
Read about other interesting fruits
Read about herbs and spices
- Unbiased Scientific Evidence base research for holistic health and wellness through everything natural.
- Health2017.10.18Banato / kamala proven benefits, uses and nutrition
- Health2017.07.31Sorghum jowar amazing proven nutritional health benefits uses
- Health2017.07.31Stevia- nutrition, proven benefits, uses, make stevia extract at home from fresh or dried leaves
- Uncategorized2017.07.29What does science says about Monkey tail uses and benefits?