1 tablespoon of papaya puree,
2 teaspoons of non-boiled raw milk,
2 teaspoons of honey.
How to make papaya and honey glow mask at home for beautiful skin?
Mix all the above ingredients and form a smooth paste.
How to use this face mask?
After cleansing, do steam towel treatment for 3 minutes. Then apply this mask evenly on the face and other body parts for 15 minutes. Wash off with cold water.
Suitable skin type : all skin types
Beauty benefits of using this face mask:
There are many benefits of papaya, honey and milk mask for skin. This home made fruit face mask recipe is full of natural fruit enzymes, anti-oxidants, carotene and Vitamins like Vitamin A that contribute to skin whitening, deep clean pores of dirt, remove unwanted blemishes, pimple, and dead skin cells. It helps to get rid of sun tan and lighten the dark spots or acne scars leaving skin supple, blemish free and glowing.
- Discover 4 acupressure points for weight loss
- 6 Abdominal acupressure points to lose belly fat
- 3 Minutes leg slimming massage at home
- Treat insomnia with these acupressure points
- Unbiased Scientific Evidence base research for holistic health and wellness through everything natural.
- Uncategorized2018.01.0510 Best food to eat for cellulite removal
- Diet2018.01.04Eat 7 best food to remove bloating, gases, swelling or excess fluids from body
- Health2018.01.037 Best foods to eat for anemia | increase red blood count | iron deficiency
- Eye health2018.01.0210 Best food to eat for healthy eyes | improve eyesight naturally + eye care tips