Leg massage benefits
One of the reason of lower body troubles especially calf, is poor blood circulation. Often leg massage helps to improve and stimulate blood circulation, reduces swelling, reduce fat, aid in weight loss and also helpful in cellulite. Ignoring leg swelling for longtime can cause lower body fat. Following leg massage technique can be done at home without any tools. Leg massage helps to relaxes muscle contraction, anti-gravity allows blood returning to the heart.
How to perform leg massage at home
Performing leg massage often helps to reduces the calf muscle stiffness and swelling . Often leg massage promote blood flow and helps to solve lower body problems.
2 minutes simple calf massage
This massage helps to to relax calf muscles. In doing massage, use any oil of your choice to get better slide. Before using any oil, warm it which increase massage effectiveness.
(1) From the foot to the ankle massage
From the foot to the ankle, sliding hands up as if to push and hard press edema.
(2) outside of the leg massage
Move your finger while pushing down around the outside of the foot, ankle over the place in the rear of the depression, and then back to the ankle.
(3) Repeat along the medial toes and massage as in (2).
(4) With index finger or palm massage upwards, covering entire leg from ankle to below the knee. Press along the both side of the tibia bone or shin bone, which helps to remove metabolic old waste materials. Repeat the same massage with other leg.
(5) around the knee massage
Massage with your fingers around the kneecap, and finally stimulate the lymph nodes present at the rear side of the knee with your fingers.
(6) to relax the calf
Raise one leg, while pressing the side. Push from below the knee to the ankle with both hands or palms. Repeat the same massage to the other leg .
This self leg massage can be performed after exercises, cycling or running. It can promote blood circulation to swollen leg. Eventually, it firms up the skin and reduces cellulite.
- Unbiased Scientific Evidence base research for holistic health and wellness through everything natural.