Consider the event of meeting some person (say Mr. X) who is serious and successful in his life . He plans out his whole day ahead very well in advance . He is so busy in his scheduled life that by seeing them we often think, where are we?
- You know your problems but don’t know what can be done to resolve them
- You lack a plan of action
- You either don’t believe in your abilities or are unaware of your talents t0 do wonderful things
- In few cases, it’s the fear that creates the hurdle
- No need to compare yourself with Mr.X as you will be the one who will be suffering from negative emotions
- Meet more people like Mr.X so that you will keep on boosting your motivation as one should keep on motivating oneself over the period of time (for me, everyday!)
- Live an analyzed life in which you are able to justify yourself to 5 types of questions( what, why, when ,where and how )
- WHAT makes you feel unhappy?
- WHY it makes you unhappy?
- usually, WHEN do you get this feeling of unhappiness?
- WHERE is root cause of this negative emotion present ?
- HOW can you overcome this feeling ?
- Unbiased Scientific Evidence base research for holistic health and wellness through everything natural.
- Uncategorized2018.01.0510 Best food to eat for cellulite removal
- Diet2018.01.04Eat 7 best food to remove bloating, gases, swelling or excess fluids from body
- Health2018.01.037 Best foods to eat for anemia | increase red blood count | iron deficiency
- Eye health2018.01.0210 Best food to eat for healthy eyes | improve eyesight naturally + eye care tips