Want to lose weight without doing exercise then try Morning Banana diet which is very popular in Japan. This helps to shed weight by increasing your metabolism. Another best thing is it’s quite simple and easy.Kumiko Mori, Japanese Opera singer lost 15 pounds in just 6 week with this diet. There are plenty more who are on this diet and seen tremendous result. So, here is the Diet plan
Morning Banana Diet for weight-loss
At Break fast
First thing one need to do is eat 1 or more raw bananas i.e empty stomach
Sip room temperature water with bananas
If you are still hungry 15 or 30 minutes after your banana, you can eat or drink other food say oatmeal
Snacks Time (around 3p.m)
A sweet snack of chocolate, cookies, or the like is allowed at about 3 p.m.
Ice cream, a donut, or potato chips are not recommended.
Some substitute fresh fruit for their snack, but if you want sweets you should not deny yourself as you are not allowed to have sweet with your meals.
At lunch and dinner
Eat normally for lunch and dinner
Dinner must be eaten by 8 p.m. at the latest (6 p.m. is better)
Do not eat a dessert with dinner or any of your meals
At all meals you should eat only until you’re satisfied but not full or stuffed
If you are hungry after dinner, you may have a second snack of fresh fruit, but this should not be a habit
- Go to bed by midnight. If you can manage to go to bed earlier, all the better.
- Try to aim for a four-hour period between your last meal or snack and bedtime (which is why 8:00 p.m. is the latest you should eat dinner).
- Try to get some walking in every day if possible (but again, don’t force yourself if it stresses you out) but it’s not compulsory.
- Unbiased Scientific Evidence base research for holistic health and wellness through everything natural.
- Uncategorized2018.01.0510 Best food to eat for cellulite removal
- Diet2018.01.04Eat 7 best food to remove bloating, gases, swelling or excess fluids from body
- Health2018.01.037 Best foods to eat for anemia | increase red blood count | iron deficiency
- Eye health2018.01.0210 Best food to eat for healthy eyes | improve eyesight naturally + eye care tips