- undertake challenging tasks and embrace opportunities to master new skills
- develop deep interest and commitment towards the tasks in which they participate
- avoid repeating same mistakes
- recover quickly from setbacks and disappointments
Individuals with lower levels of self-efficacy in contrast:
- avoid challenging and difficult tasks
- concentrate on negative results and personal failings
- quickly lose confidence in their personal abilities
- believe that difficult situations or tasks are beyond their capabilities
Do you remember an event or an experience from your life which demanded extraordinary efforts and led to your eventual success? You may also remember the immediate feeling of ecstasy and how even sky doesn’t seem like a limit. The sense of confidence and invincibility might have been irresistible. Preserve those memories and let them fuel your self-efficacy at all points in future. Each new success (small or big), surely adds to your sense of core and helps you in difficult situations later. However, accidental successes are not much of value in improving self-efficacy. The results that you should preserve are those that were achieved by your own hard work.
- Unbiased Scientific Evidence base research for holistic health and wellness through everything natural.
- Diet2019.01.2830 Cancer prevention tips that every one should know
- Diet2019.01.273 Best ways to eat vegetable for more nutrition without killing healthy enzymes
- Beauty2019.01.26Eat more pumpkin for youthful glowing skin (Anti-aging diet)| Benefits & recipe
- Beauty2019.01.26Banana honey beauty recipe for soft glowing skin