Eyes staring at the screen for a long time, not only will lead to eye fatigue, neck and back pain, insomnia, but can also often accompanied by autonomic nervous system abnormalities. So, the eye fatigue must not be overlooked.
Getting good sleep and applying heat by rubbing palms together can help to relieve eye stress.
Simple exercises to relax your eyes anywhere
2. Exhale! While stretching the neck, place elbow toward the face and chin close, eyes looking down.
4. Keep breathing normally, extend head swing to the left and right neck. Place hands and elbow toward the face, closed chin, look under the left eye.
5. Inhale, look towards the left chest, upper body also turned to the upper left.
6. Exhale, move head to the right place by extending neck to the left, hands elbow toward the face, chin closed, see towards the right eye.
1. Take a deep breath, while turning the eye, clockwise 10 laps, 10 laps counterclockwise
2. Without moving the face , look up and down 10 times, about 10 times to see
POINT: For more effective result make eye movements to the limit as far as possible.
Eye care before going to the bed
Before going to bed placing a hot towel on eyes.
- can enhance blood circulation,
- enhance the ability of the eye to adjust the focus, naturally less likely to sour eyes, blurred vision.
- In addition, the heat can also prevent excessive evaporation of tears, hence keep eye moist
- prevent dry eyes
Method for hot towel treatment
Place wrung wet towel in microwave at 500w for 1 minute, so that about 40 degrees heat can be deposited on eyes. Put it on eye and once cooled down repeat like above. Follow this for about 5-10 minutes.
POINT: Bed time is the best time to heat, but remember directly go to sleep after this treatment. Do not watch the computer or play on phone.
- Unbiased Scientific Evidence base research for holistic health and wellness through everything natural.