Neck and back pain are one of the common some modern problems, although most people take apply pain relieving spray or rub the balm to relieve symptoms. But these won’t eradicate the pain. This is because your body has skewed fascia, if left untreated, it even lead to autonomic nervous system disorders, insomnia or depression.
Fascia, is band of fibrous connective tissue enveloping, separating, or binding together muscles, joints, nerve tissues, blood vessels, organs,and other soft structures of the body.
There are three main types of fascia:
- Superficial Fascia, which is mostly associated with the skin;
- Deep Fascia, which is mostly associated with the muscles, bones, nerves and blood vessels; and
- Visceral (or Subserous) Fascia, which is mostly associated with the internal organs.
Muscle fasica helps to
- Holds the muscle together and keeps it in the correct place.
- Separates the muscles so they can work independently of each other.
- Provides a lubricated surface so that the muscles can move smoothly against each other.
The tightness of deep fascica in general, closely linked with the outer membrane of muscle, so even if there is only one place in the muscle fascia skew will indeed affect the whole body, causing physical pain.
The following two skew fascia correction stretching exercises helps to
- Get rid of injury, soreness and pain.
- Recovery quickly from annoying sports injury.
- Do away with stiff, tight muscles and joints for good.
- Improve the body lines and sagging posture.
Exercise 1: To correct back fascia skew
Kneel down on the floor with feet together. Palms up, elbows close together and stick to the part of the palm on the floor. While holding this hands posture, bent the waist, try to put down the chest close to the ground. Maintain this position for 30 seconds. Do this 3 times a day.
Exerccise 2: The body fascia skew correction
Step 1: Open the legs about 15 centimeters apart, right hand behind your head, left hand on the waist. Do counterclockwise rotation of the arm to the limit. Try to maintain this position for 20 seconds, while keeping the elbow angle at 90 degrees angle.
Step 2: Cross right foot in front of the left foot. Move the body backward to the left. Try to maintain the posture for 20 seconds.
Step 3: Try to touch nose to the shoulders , providing general rotation of the head. Hold it for 20 seconds. Repeat likewise in the opposite direction.
Also read more on fitness and exercises
- 3 simple stretching exercise to relieve shoulder pain
- 1 minute exercise workout to sleep fast and better
- 6 Stretching exercise for ankle pain relief
- 2 Simple exercise for slim waist line
- Exercises to get rid of lower body fat
- Anti-cellulite arm slimming exercises
- Simple exercise to relieve eye fatigue
- Acupressure & Massage2017.10.27Knee pain acupressure point calf massage healing at home effective treatment to heal knee pain, swelling etc
- Diet2017.10.26Weight loss formula recipe from Traditional Chinese herbs that work
- Acupressure & Massage2017.10.25Acupuncture for weight loss does work, Science confirm
- Acupressure & Massage2017.10.20Essential oils for weight loss aromatherapy tips