21. Brain food
Studies, has shown thyme provide beneficial effects on brain. Regular consumption of thyme increases the amount of DHA (docosahexaenoic acid, an omega-3 fatty acid) in brain, which makes thyme as superfood for brain. It helps to prevent Alzheimer’s disease and other effects of aging on brain.
22. Skin problems
As, thyme has antibacterial, ant-inflammatory, anti-fungal, analgesic and antimicrobial properties, the Concoction or extracts of thyme are applied externally for treating several skin conditions, like Athlete’s foot, skin infections, nail infections.
23. Destroy skin parasites
When applied externally, thyme helps in curing dental decay, plaque, thrush, wounds and bruises. Besides, skin parasites, like scabies, crabs and lice are successfully destroyed with thyme medications.
24. Good for nerves
Thyme works as a great tonic for stimulating the nervous system and alleviating nervous disorders, like depression, nightmares, nervous exhaustion, stress, insomnia and melancholy.
25. Pain management
Thyme has analgesic and anti-inflammatory activites which makes them quite useful in treating various types of pain arthritis, rheumatism, sciatica, headache and gout.
26. Improves Circulation
Thyme is rich in iron and other essential minerals, that helps to stimulate production of red blood cells, thereby improving blood circulation in the body.
27. Boost immunity
- Unbiased Scientific Evidence base research for holistic health and wellness through everything natural.
- Diet2019.01.2830 Cancer prevention tips that every one should know
- Diet2019.01.273 Best ways to eat vegetable for more nutrition without killing healthy enzymes
- Beauty2019.01.26Eat more pumpkin for youthful glowing skin (Anti-aging diet)| Benefits & recipe
- Beauty2019.01.26Banana honey beauty recipe for soft glowing skin