Apple – 1/2,
Milk – 3 teaspoons
corn flour – 1/2 tsp
How to make this revitalizing face mask?
1. Cut small pieces of core peeled apple. Put them into the blender, blend till it form smooth paste.
2. Transfer that smooth apple paste into a bowl, add milk and mix well.
3. Add a little corn flour to form a paste.
How to use this?
After cleansing, apply the mask evenly on the face. Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes and rinse off with cold water.
Suitable skin type: all skin types
Beauty benefits of this apple face mask
Apple is rich in vitamin C, long-term use of apple mask, not only help to remove acne, freckles, dark spots, melasma, etc., but also make skin smooth and delicate.
Apple also helps to eliminate dark circles . For that, cut apple into thin slices and place it on the lower eyelid for 2 minute. Then gently massage for another 5 minutes.
- Trending: How to lose weight with apples?
- Unbiased Scientific Evidence base research for holistic health and wellness through everything natural.
- Uncategorized2018.01.0510 Best food to eat for cellulite removal
- Diet2018.01.04Eat 7 best food to remove bloating, gases, swelling or excess fluids from body
- Health2018.01.037 Best foods to eat for anemia | increase red blood count | iron deficiency
- Eye health2018.01.0210 Best food to eat for healthy eyes | improve eyesight naturally + eye care tips