Research has shown that waist circumference more than 35 inches (about 89 cm) in women and more than 40 inches (about 102 cm) in men, has high risk of many diseases like type 2 diabetes, heart problems, hypertension and obesity.
- Exercise workout for arm fat loss at home
- 1 Minute exercise workout to boost metabolism and weightloss at home
Along with eating healthy diet, add following exercise movements into your workout routine to reduce waist circumference. These 2 exercise workout helps to trim waist size and reduces the risk of health problems associated with increased waist size.
Performing following two actions helps to workout abdominal oblique muscle on both sides of the waist. Do these waist slimming exercises atleast 2 to 3 times a week.
- Simple effective exercises to get rid of fat thighs and get slim lower body
- Easy Back exercise for fat loss
At home waist slimming exercises for hourglass figure
2.While tightening abdominal muscles, both ankles sticking together, move down left knee about 6 feet until they are (about 15 cm) from the ground towards the front of the other shoulder side. Maintain the body balance by keeping feet together, touching the ground while rotating the legs.
Try to maintain this action for a second, then push back slowly by using abdominal strength. Repeat the same to the right side. Do not let the knee go down quickly, control the speed of the leg movement. Repeat back and forth for about one minute.
1. Lie down on the right side, legs straight. Overlap the right arm on the waist by placing right palm on the left waist side. The left hand placed on the rear of the head, in a way that left elbow facing toward the ceiling.
2.Using abdominal oblique muscle, lift left leg off the floor at about 2 to 3 feet (about 5 to 8 cm).
3. Lift the left foot further at about 12 feet (about 30 cm) from the ground. Maintain it for 2 seconds and slowly began to move back down.
Switch the side and repeat the same with other sides. Repeat step 2 and step 3 atleast 10 times in 1 set on both sides. Relax in step 1 position for 60 seconds. Then finish another 2 sets of action after a break of one minute.
- Unbiased Scientific Evidence base research for holistic health and wellness through everything natural.