Some of the common reasons behind weak performance of scapula( Shoulder blade) which often cause shoulder joint pain include poor body posture in every day daily life, especially sitting in the office, using cell phone or handheld game console for long term in forward posture. Over period of time this long term forward body posture results in to neck pain, back pain, stiffness and weaken the shoulder blade or scapula function.
- Effective scalp massage techniques to prevent hair loss
- 6 Abdominal acupressure points to lose belly fat
- 3 minutes morning stretching exercise to correct skew pelvic
- Super effective hump back correction exercises
Along with maintaining correct posture while sitting and standing, massage the stiff body parts, following three scapula stretching exercises, aid in relaxation, can help to strengthen the shoulder blades, and helps to build beautiful back line.
3 Stretching exercises for shoulder, that helps to relieve shoulder joint pain, soothe and relax the tensed muscle.
1 . Keeping body upright, open feet to the shoulder width, bend your elbows so that the arm is level with the floor, palms facing up.
2. Extend the elbow backward, so close to each other around the shoulder blades, maintain the position for 3 to 5 seconds.
3. Relax and then extend both arms forward, thumbs of both hand next to each other bent the back with shoulder blades apart, maintain this position for 3 to 5 seconds.
4. While doing this exercise inhale with the nose, and exhale with mouth. Repeat five times after getting up and before going to bed.
1.While lying on the knees, the hands and feet spread to the shoulder width.
2. Affix the hands to extend forward, maintain the knee at 90 degrees, properly stretch the upper body forward.
3. Stop when your stretch limit is reached, move the right-hand back through the chest, while left palm facing upward, hold the hand movements as per the body pressure for 10 seconds.
4. Relax and go back to the original kneeling posture. Change sides and repeat.
1. While keeping the spine straight, stand, and hold a towel in hands at shoulder width distance.
2. Raise both the hands high while holding the towel, then bend your elbows so that your hands fall, towel dropped to the back position.
3. Repeat back and forth up and down for 10 times.