cucumber with skin – ¼ cup
fresh mint leaves – ¼ cup
fresh aloe vera gel – ½ cup
few drops rosehip oil (optional)
Place all ingredients into blender and blend until you reach a smooth consistency. Transfer this puree into a bowl and cover it then put it into a refrigerator for 20 minutes. Then apply this mask on clean face and keep it for 20- 25 minutes. Wash off with cold water and moisturize.
– This mask is very soothing for your skin.
– It helps to renew and heal your skin faster.
– Extremely useful after long tired day as it will help to hydrate your skin.
– Helps to beat the sun tan quickly
– It is good for person with acne or acne scar.
– Helps to diminish the pigmentation or any kind of blemish.
– Suitable for all skin type.
– Store left over in to the fridge for up to a week
– Can be used as full body pack
– It is better to use cucumber with skin as skin contains more nutrients but if you are not using organic cucumber then it is always better to peel off the skin and then use it.
– If you cant get fresh aloe vera gel then you can substitute it with store brought aloe vera gel but make sure it is 100 % aloe vera gel free from all additional color etc.
– Avoid using any products towards which you are allergic to.
– Try to use fresh/ organic products.
– Face mask will work better if your pores are bit open. For that after washing face, put warm towel on your face to open the pores for 5 minutes.Then you can proceed with face mask application.
– Always tap dry your face instead of wiping out water with hard towel.
– Don’t forget to moisturize and wear spf afterwards.