This healthy recipe is easy to make contains low calorie and good for skin and hair, bone health, and provide protein, iron, vitamins and minerals.
Ingredients required : 300 g spinach, 5 fresh chili pepper, 10-15 garlic cloves and about 1/2 tsp salt.
Stir-fried water spinach practice
1. Wash spinach and chili pepper well. Peel of garlic cloves as per amount.
2. Cut spinach and chili pepper into small segment of about an inch. Chop or minced the garlic cloves.
3. Warm the cooking oil and add minced garlic, chili pepper into it.
4. Pour spinach quick stir fry for about two minutes, add a little salt and stir fry until vegetables soften.
- Discover health benefits of hot chili pepper
- 24 Amazing health benefits of eating bitter melon or bitter gourd
- Top 14 reasons to eat more zucchini
- Adjust garlic, chili pepper, oil and salt requirement as per your taste.
- Additional after step 4, one can add steamed or boiled chicken, fish, prawn etc and enjoy another custom variation of this recipe.