Addition of chives and other fresh fine herbs like rosemary, thyme, dill, coriander, and other will not only add healing aroma and taste but also provide various health benefits.
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. butter or oil
- 1 – 1½ Tbsp. fresh herbs like thyme, rosemary, oregano
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Beat the eggs together with the salt, pepper, and fresh herbs.
- Heat the butter in a pan until almost bubbly. Pour in the eggs.
- Gently stir the eggs with the flat back of a fork until cooked to golden brown on both sides of the pan. Slice it and eat.