Yoghurt is made of special fermented milk, and its nutrients are more easily digested and absorbed by the body. As, it is probiotic can also balance the enzymes or microorganisms, thereby improving the immunity of the body. So what is the good time to eat yogurt?
The best time to eat yogurt
1. Eat yogurt in the morning to absorb nutrients
The morning is the time when nutrition is most needed, but you can’t eat yogurt empty stomach. You must combine it with some coarse grains, or bread together to effectively absorb the nutrients in yogurt.
2. Eat yogurt at night for optimum calcium levels
According to studies, yoghurt is a good source of calcium in food . From the perspective of calcium supplementation, there are more benefits to eating yoghurt at night.
Experts said that from 12 o’clock in the evening to early morning, when the body’s blood calcium content is the lowest, it is beneficial to the eat food rich in calcium. At the same time, there are fewer factors that affects the absorption of calcium in the human body during this time period. Although milk also contains high levels of calcium, compared with it, the combination of lactic acid and calcium in yogurt can promote calcium absorption faster.
3. Two hours after a meal to eat yogurt
Eat yoghurt after a meal, when the stomach juice is diluted, the pH value rises to 3-5, this environment is very suitable for the growth of lactic acid bacteria, especially drinking yogurt within 2 hours after a meal, gives the best effect.
What are the benefits of drinking yogurt?
1. Eating yogurt can improve and enhance the immune system of the body.
2. Yogurt can help reduce the level of human serum cholesterol. Experiments have shown that without the use of any drugs, if you just only eat a few cups of yogurt a day, it can effectively reduce cholesterol.
3. Regular consumption of yogurt can promote intestinal movement. While eating yoghurt, although it is not possible to retire the stool, the amount of constipated stool in the body is much lower than normal.
4. It has been clinically shown that the use of sugar-free yogurt is more conducive to the prevention and treatment of diabetes (only small amounts can be consumed, not too much).
5. The yogurt has be anti-cancer properties. Bifidobacteria and bulgaricus in yogurt can effectively reduce the risk of cancer .
6. People with milk or lactose may see the bulge belly, so eat in moderation. Yogurt not only contains all the nutrients in milk but is more conducive to human absorption than milk.
Read about other interesting fruits
Acai berry Ambarella Avocado Bael Banana Bilberry Cocunut
Cantaloupe Cashew apple Dragon Fruit Durian Fig Jack fruit Jamun
Kiwi Lychee Malay apple Mango Mangosteen Miracle fruit Pomelo
Papaya Passion fruit Phalsa Pineapple Plum Pomegranate
Prickly pear Quince Rambutan Roselle Santol Sapota
Sea buckthorn Sour Orange Soursop Sweet Lime Star gooseberry
Star Apple Strawberry Surinam Cherry Sweet lime Tamarind Tomato
Tree tomato Wampi Watermelon Wood apple
Read about herbs and spices
Allspice Alfalfa Ashwagandha Bay leaf Black cohosh
Black onion seeds Black pepper Cayenne pepper Celery Chives
Chamomile Clove Coffee senna Coriander Curry leaf Cumin
Eucalyptus Fennel Fenugreek Garlic Ginger Gotu Kola
Hibiscus Holy basil Jasmine Kava Kava Lavender Licorice
Long pepper Lotus Majoram Marigold Mugwort Mustard seeds
Neem Nutmeg Oregano Peppermint Red clover Rose Rosemary
Sage Sensitive plant St.John’s wort Tarragon Thyme Triphala powder